Attempt New Things & Ask For Help

LI: Learn that it’s okay to try new things and to ask for help when needed.

First I had to open the jamboard then I had to answer the questions on the jamboard. There were 5 questions. I will explain what the questions were and what was my answer. The first question is: Why was it important to try new things in life? My answer was: So your life won’t get bored and won’t go down hill. The second question is: What are some common challenges or fears people face when trying something new? My answer was: Humans are often afraid of the unknown. The third question is: Can you think of a personal experience when you tried something new, and what did you learn from that experience? My answer was: Learn how to ice skate or learn how to cook. The fourth question is: How can a motivational message encourage someone to take a risk and try something new? My answer is: You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. And finally the fifth question is What might someone say if they are trying to motivate or encourage someone else? My answer was Failure is not the opposite of success, It’s PART of Success.

Next we had to Create a motivational poster to encourage people to try new things. Our poster must include: Clear message (poster should have a motivating message about the importance of trying new things), Creativity, Clarity & No clipart allowed (We only can trace the images).

Lastly I showed my work to Miss White.

Here is my work: