Tech

Last Week for tech we did the colour wheel, Mrs Fergurson handed out a paper for us and a white piece of paper with some paint that is: Yellow, Red and Blue along with Miss Mats help. We started out by getting plastic cups and filling it with a quarter of water, then we got a paint brush. We were induced to paint our colour wheel but we started on primary yellow once we finished painting the yellow, we started painting the primary red on the piece of paper, once we finished colouring the primary colours. Our art teacher showed us how to mix the primary colours into secondary colour. After we painted the whole colour wheel, we used the hot blow dryer to dry our paper, once all of us was finished blow drying the paper. I got a sharpie and drew designs on the colour wheel.

I liked this activity because it was very enjoyable for me to paint on the colour wheel.

2 thoughts on “Tech

1. Hi hasna
    I just saw your colour wheel is very colourful. and I love how you explain what your class did.
    what colour did you use to make orange?

1. Tashakkor Mele,
      For commenting on my blog post, I used Yellow and Red to make the colour orange, Be free to ask any other questions.