Where’s Wally Step It Up / Kickstart

This week for the Summer Learning Journey we were doing Where’s Wally. Everybody likes the book so we can do a fun activity but it’s gonna be different. Instead of Where’s Wally we’re going to do ” Where’s Hasna?”. Miss Tele’a & Miss White were telling us what we have to do. She showed us the video & then showed us the slides & then we went off to get our chromebooks & started doing our Summer Learning Journey. I was half way done on my Summer Learning Journey & then I was finished 10 minutes later & then started blogging, did my title, started writing my caption for my blog & then linked my work onto my blog post.

2 thoughts on “Where’s Wally Step It Up / Kickstart

1. Shalom Hasna,

I found you! The second one was a little bit harder than the first one. What could you do to make a super hard Where’s Hasna? You could make a really challenging one for your siblings to solve.

Did you enjoy playing ‘Where’s Mrs Taylor’ and creating your own Where’s Hasna? Was there anything you found challenging or fun?

You did it so quickly. It just goes to show you don’t need to spend much time doing the Summer Learning Journey. You’ve got the whole day. If you manage to spend 30 minutes to an hour completing a SLJ task you are both keeping busy and exercising your brain.

You should check out Jolin’s ‘Where’s Jolin’ see if you can find her. She has written an awesome description also. Maybe you could leave her a comment. Link/a>

Keep up all the hard work Hasna,
    Anna
    SLJ

1. I did enjoy playing “Where’s Mrs Taylor”, It was really fun although it was really hard to find her on the second slide.